Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Tuesday and still hanging in there!


What a week. So much is due by Friday and there are so many events coming in Feb. Pretty overwhelming at times. I'm trying to be diligent and calm as I work to get this done in addition to my regular life. One step at a time!

Work: Almost have the contest under control. Lots of kids need to turn in money tomorrow...they will....they will.... Grades, preparing for an all-district concert in Feb and contests.....coming...but a lot of work to come! I 've always said that teaching is feast or famine! Too much to do or nothing pressing to do at all. I've been slowly redoing worksheets, our inventory sheets and our library so that it will be complete by summer!

Home: For the first time in 2 years I almost have every article of clothing laundered. My goal is to get it in my closet so I can sort through it and donate the seldom/not-fitting clothing by early next week. It would be a great Sunday or Monday project! One step at a time!


So far...I'm making progress simply to make my life at home and school easier and healthier. Then I can do things for me! I have been accepted as a volunteer to Holden Village again. I gave them 5 or 6 weeks and will finalize once I purchase a plane ticket! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment