Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Crazy week!

It's Wednesday night and I'm tired! Two days to go and I hope I'm smart enough to rest some this weekend! Even though it doesn't seem like it...a lot has been accomplished and I'm not giving up on changing! My office is within an hour or two of being done and then I can start on the practice/uniform room then the library! I do need to ask for help so it goes faster! I did buy a small, inexpensive table for my office and hopefully that will keep "things" off the floor! This blog is helping to keep me more accountable--even if I'm the only one who reads it! Go Karen!

2 comments:

  1. Wow..
    sounds like you were doing in January what I seem to be doing now...
    clearing out the clutter!!
    How do we let stuff accumulate for so long anyway? Why don't we just TOSS those papers once they're no longer useful?

    ReplyDelete