Saturday, January 9, 2010

Snow and cold this week!

Brrrr.....it's cold outside! Right now it's -8 without the wind chill. Yesterday the Champaign Urbana schools were pretty much the only one open. Kids were pretty silly after a day off! Hopefully next week they'll settle in a bit more!


I teach a 6th grade beginning band class this year and all of a sudden they are amazing! I'm not quite sure why-certain people gone.......what they had for lunch...hmmm! It's exciting to see them enjoying playing and striving to become better. It is interesting to know that this class was very difficult in the beginning of the year! Yay for them!!

A lot of the concert music is out and the rest will be ready for Monday. Just have to choose a couple pieces for 6th grade band!

I was pleased to get several things off my to do list on Thursday and most of my calendar on ical....it's coming! I also reentered the inventory and am working on the library! YAY! Maybe this blog was a good idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment