Saturday, January 9, 2010

Is this really me??

Whoa! I got some serious under the bed cleaning done. Now I know where all the cat hair is as well as some items I haven't seen for...ahem...awhile! This really feels good! I keep working for just a bit every day and hopefully I'll have a ton more done within a couple weeks and can get my carpet shampooed!

This may be a new start so I can relax and enjoy myself at home more! Maybe it's the blog! Who cares as long as I accomplish some of these long term goals I've had!

Note to self: Take care of what you can today and worry about tomorrow, tomorrow!

I set up ical and am starting to use it more every day. I am still working on the cell phone, not sold on the blackberry yet! Less paper, less mess! I still need to do contacts somewhere safe!

Updated goals: keep at it! Sort through clothes I am no longer wearing, keep sorting and picking up. (I started the office today!)

No comments:

Post a Comment