Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

January 1, 2010

Welcome to a new decade! It has been an interesting ending to 2009! The last big "thing" I did was to purchase a brand new car. It took a small accident and the end of a tax deduction to get me to finally buy one! Big purchases take me a long time to finally take care of, but, when I do....I will have done my homework and will get the best I can! I bought a Toyota Corolla 2010 a sporty looking light gray model with and i pod connection and sun roof! ME! I know I did the right thing but....whoa!

That being said, I will be donating my old car to a school that will hopefully need it and will get a check from the insurance company of the people who hit my car! They simply backed up into my car in a parking lot, forgot to look and boom....I lost! My very first accident! I was upset, (not hurt), and later became very angry which helped me to clean my house....I 'm on the way! So....I'm off!


I don't believe in New Years resolutions because not many of us can keep them, but I do believe in goals and plans! Some of my goals are:


.5 Be more active in church...help where I can....give more...know God more..work for inner peace!
1. Work on keeping my house clean! (Quit dumping whatever, wherever!)
2. Become more technologically proficient to get rid of paper trails!
3. Sleep more!
4. Less computer...more people and play (scrap booking, going out....)
5. Simplify as much as I can!
6. Be good to my self by giving of myself and to myself.
7. Smile a lot more!
8. Realize that I am who I am and I can not change to please others..it only
puts me in a bad mood anyway!
9. EXERCISE and eat healthier...if you know me...enough said!
10. Quit worrying about the future! I can only do so much to make things work!

11. GO BACK TO HOLDEN VILLAGE!!


There's nothing earth shattering here.....just working to be healthier, to find that inner peace, to be the best I can be for myself, others and God. To be happy, content and adventurous as well as enjoying living and being in the moment! Good goals! I hope you might have set some goals too! Today is the life we are living! Nurture and appreciate all the people and gifts in our lives!


Peace



No comments:

Post a Comment