Friday, January 15, 2010

Big changes at work

Today was an amazingly productive day. I worked hard to get the "due" things in last night and today I sorted, threw and filed large amounts of paper work, items from the early 90's....wow! I still have a long way to go and I am forever grateful to Tracy for helping. She has a gift for putting an area together in a nice manner. Tracy was also great at strongly encouraging me to get rid of things! I really needed that help! The whole goal is to simply make my teaching life easier and to be able to focus better on my students rather than..messes, lost items, and being overwhelmed! It's exciting to see the changes happen! I am planning on spending some time there this weekend to go through more files and to toss more paper work....you name it! Thanks Tracy!

1 comment:

  1. Reminds me of when Claire reorganized your entire music library during Parent Teacher Conference. You were so excited.

    ReplyDelete